There are so many practitioners at our disposal that it can sometimes be confusing knowing where to turn- either for treatment of something specific, or in wanting to add overall vitality to your life.
You may be interested in trying Traditional Chinese Medicine, but be unsure on
WHAT EXACTLY SETS CHINESE MEDICINE APART FROM OTHER HEALTH & MEDICAL PRACTICES?
Below are a few reasons to consider turning to one of the fastest growing methods of health care:
- Evidence of use of Herbal Medicine dates back more than 1.5 million years. Traditional Chinese Medicine has developed over the past 3,000 years and people have been reaping the benefits since then.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine is SAFE: acupuncture and herbal medicine provide a gentle therapy that is free of side-effects
- Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioners are highly trained individuals devoted to assisting you in reaching optimal health
- Rather than suppressing symptoms Traditional Chinese Medicine will holistically address the root of any ailment
- Herbs can now conveniently be taken in a number of ways:
Liquid syrup (for certain conditions)
A common misconception is that you will always need to boil the herbs yourself.